Thursday, February 09, 2006

Beep, Beep

I haven't mention this in my blog, but ever since I got back to Abilene, I've been wanting a scooter. Our Honda Element gets great milage, but I want something that's super economical. To my understanding the scooter I want gets 75 MPG. I think our Element gets 24 in the city...Wow, that's a huge difference. The last 2 months Trey and I looked all over town. We didn't find anything we liked. I knew what kind of scooter I wanted: the vintage yamaha 125, 2006 model. Everywhere we went they had these funky bikes that looked all futuristic, but this yamaha I want looks really great. We talked to a sales rep at Max's and Trey gave him our number so if they got one in, we'd be the first people he'd call. Well, today the sales rep called us and it looks like I'll be crusing in a silver moped. The bike comes in tomorrow, but we're going to go to the shop tonight to talk with the sales guy. So, that's great news!

As far as my exam goes...I think I did okay. It wasn't as hard as I made it, but at least I was prepared. Now that it's over I feel like I can breathe. This weekend I think I'm going to be helping out with the Black History show. Not exactly how I want to spend my weekend, but it will have to do.

1 comment:

  1. scoot scoot! Anything to save on gas. As for my unemployed self, I am biking whenever possible, so I look like an alchoholic who's gotten their license revoked. Yup, just me and the alcoholics, pedaling around town...

    ReplyDelete