Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Andrew & Sherri's Wedding Ceremony (Video)

Here is a clip from the wedding I recorded on Saturday. The entire ceremony will be included on the DVD. If you want to scroll to the 3 minute mark, there is a fun surprise.

Franklin Wedding Ceremony from Dominique Anderson on Vimeo

I'm so glad I was part of this day. Sherri, is a dear friend of mine.
We went to high school together, but didn't meet until college, when we started working together at 89.7 KACU FM. We were both on-air announcers. When she introduces me to her friends she says, this is the girl that is responsible for me running. Haha! When I got obsessed with running, I kind of took her with me.
This is a picture of Sherri and I at Cowtown 2012. I was 6 months pregnant with Dakota.
With my friend Sherri Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment