Sunday, February 12, 2012

New Hair Color to Get Back to Basics

Yesterday, Erin worked her hair magic and dyed my hair. I told her I wanted to get back to my natural hair color. This is the current state of my hair (see picture below). It's dark, right? Holy, VAMPIRE! I was a little shocked, but Erin said it will tone down and balance off in a few weeks. I trust her, so it's no big deal. The dark color is actually growing on me. At first I would walk past the mirror and do a double take -- WHAT THE GOTH???!, but now I think it's cool and winter approriate. I'll continue to update you on the color transition.
Dark Hair Color
The last time I dyed my hair it looked like this (see BA pic of me holding the gun) -- I loved it. I just don't want to have to deal with my roots showing every few months and the up keep, especially if I highlighted it now, then about the time Dakota is born, I'd have to do it again. Sooooo, back to basics I go. Back to my natural hair color, it is.
Shooting Guns with the Family
I think after Dakota is born, I would like to treat myself to a new hair look, which may or may not include color. Trey really, likes my natural hair color and he kind of hates the fact that I've been dying it. He's really pleased that I'm going back to overall brown.

This is my natural hair color.
Family Portraits

1 comment:

  1. I love the new color Dom! Very sultry and winter appropriate like you said.

    ReplyDelete