Friday, November 30, 2012

My Week in Photos

You know I'm in pain if I go to the doctors office. Ugh!!! To rewind a bit, Sunday and kind-of-sort-of on Monday too, I had a stomach virus. Tuesday, I was better, but still nauseous and Thursday is when my rib cage area, started to feel sore and tender. Every time I inhaled and even now, I  feel a side stitch where my spleen is located and the pain shoots up to my shoulder. It's so painful!
My Spleen Hurts
I'm waiting on lab results to see what's up. The doctor didn't seem too concerned, about how or why, she thinks it will run it's course (possibly a bacterial infection) and I should be back to normal soon. She prescribed me a laundry list of prescriptions. One of them cost $130. I told the pharmacist, please do not fill that one. The one I decided to fill, does not allow me to nurse/feed Dakota. Time for the ol' pump and dump method. Joy. Dakota won't be going hungry anytime soon. This girl is well fed, just look at her arm. Plus, the girl has a stockpile of milk in the freezer.
Chubby Arm
With all that being said, Dallas Half Marathon is a week away and the last time I went for a run was about a week ago. December the 9th is going to be interesting. I think this is a common fear of runners -- we think if we go a week or two or longer without running, our body will forget what to do, once we start running again. It won't! Tell them Dakota! Sure we'll probably lose some of that musle progress, but it won't be terrible.
Dakota
Now, here are the rest of my photos. Have a great weekend.
Dakota Playing at Church

Cheyenne
Don't give me those puppy eyes.
Cheyenne

No comments:

Post a Comment