Thursday, February 09, 2012

My Week in Pictures

I've rubbed it in Trey's face that his mother loves me more. Case and point: I got new maternity clothes. Thanks, mom! She was out shopping and found some great deals. I appreciate her clothing my unborn child -- okay, technically the clothes are for me, but you know what I mean. Such a nice gift.  :)
Nice Gift
Today, I went out to eat with my co-workers, that rarely happens. I'm usually, a brown bag kind of girl, but it was a special occasion. We went to Twisted Root Burger Co. This place was featured on Diners, Drive-Ins, & Dives. I got the Buffalo Bison Burger minus the bun with sweet potato chips. Twisted Root Burger Co. in Arlington, Texas
Here is the Food Network Triple D clip of Twisted Root Burger Co (Dallas). The cashier gave my co-worker a Tony Romo  card and another Joan Crawford. When my burger was ready, they called for Vanna White, that was me! Check out the video.

This week, I've been snacking on this...Tasty, even Cheyenne likes it.
Enjoy Life Brand Cookies
Did you know Cheyenne is also carrying a baby? Yeah, it's a Care Bear. Who knew?
Cheyenne Has a Baby in Her Tummy Too

4 comments:

  1. Ha! Love the Care Bear belly! Forwarded this to a friend to tell her about the cookies. Good to see you at Apples of Gold tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, YESSS the cookies are great! Gluten and nut free. I don't normally like raisins, but they taste great in these cookies. Very mild flavor.

      Delete
  2. Jominand7:03 AM

    Love you Dom and I also love the Chey baby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you too. I really like the new clothes.

      Delete