Monday, December 26, 2011

It's Not Cute to Threaten Me with a Taser

For some reason, Trey thinks it's cute to scare me with the taser gun. He keeps taunting me with it. I was screaming so loud while he was waving it near me, I'm surprised I didn't wake up Cheyenne from her nap.
Can you guess the movie we were watching? It's a movie we like to watch every Christmas.
Trey keeps threaten to tase me
Yesterday, I was so excited to test out my new watch. I ran my own little Christmas 5K in 28 minutes. I pushed myself and today I'm feeling it.

It's so convenient to have all my stats on my wrist. Before I would use RunKeeper or Nike+ Running App on my iPhone. They are great apps, but once I start a run, I rarely look at my phone during the workout. I wait every mile to hear the stats.
First Run with Nike+ GPS Watch First Run with Nike+ GPS Watch

This morning I went to the gym and ran on the treadmill. I used my watch and even though the satellite signal was weak...acutally, I'm not even sure it ever connected, but the foot pod WAS fairly accurate. I cross referenced the numbers with the treadmill monitor and it was off ever so slightly. I also ran a mile on the indoor track and it worked fine. This made my day.

My runs sync automatically with the Nike Running website. Here is my Christmas 5K...

First Run Using my Nike+ GPS Watch
The other night, I left the back hatch of the ELEMENT open all night, so when it was time for us to go to the Christmas Eve church service I noticed the car would not start. The battery was dead. So, Trey's truck saved Christmas. Afterwards we drove around looking at Christmas lights. It was great because we could easily see Cheyenne's reaction. We stayed around our neighborhood and in less than 30 minutes Cheyenne fell asleep. 
Trey's Truck Saved Christmas

1 comment: