Saturday, October 11, 2008

Blue Glider


Here is the glider a co-worker gave us for the nursery. It's nice, but I'm going to see if my mom can re-upholster it, if not, it's no big deal. The blue doesn't clash as much as I thought it would.

Right now, I don't spend much time in the nursery, but every now and then I'll go in there and sit on the glider or window seat and think about Cheyenne. Only a few more weeks. Yes, I'm already in countdown mode.

Well, I'm on my way to that breast-feeding class. I'm going alone because Trey wants to finish watching the UT-OU game. After the class, I'm going to look at used treadmills. I've always wanted a treadmill, but recently Trey's been interested in getting one. I'm not going to get a treadmill anytime soon, unless I find a great deal and I don't want a wobbly one, since I plan on running on it postpartum.

No comments:

Post a Comment