Thursday, October 25, 2007

Corgi Love


After work I met this adorable little corgi. Trey wants a corgi and I do too, but I want to sleep on it before I say yes or no to this cute pouch.

It's interesting how we met this corgi. Trey was setting up our home insurance and the worker told him if we were looking for a puppy she breeds Corgi's. If you've been reading the blog in the last few months, you can remember how I wrote about this particular breed. Anyways, I want to sleep on it before I make a decision. Tomorrow Morning I'll make up my mind.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dom and Trey! There's actually a corgi meetup in your area tomorrow, may be you can attend and ask all the owners first hand and decide if the breed is for you. feel free to check our MyCorgi.com and ask our owners there too :)

    ReplyDelete