Thursday, July 18, 2013

I'm Giving Le Tote a Try & Some Oldies

Have you heard of Le Tote?

I'm trying to think of the best way to describe it...It's like Netflix, but for clothes. You get 3 garments and 2 accessories. You can keep them as long as you want or return them as soon as you want and as soon as Le Tote receives your package, they send you your next Tote. You can repeat that as much as you want...I'm anxiously waiting for my first tote package!!!! The main thing I'm worried about is size. It seems like every designer has a different fit. I'm really curious to see if I will like it and if it's worth the monthly subscription. I'm going to give it a 30 day trial.
Here is the site if you are interested. 

I think they deliver dresses, often. In that case, I might have to get over my rule about not wearing dresses to work.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some throwbacks. I came across this picture, while searching through my running images.
We were at the ft. worth zoo run and Cheyenne hated that panda. 
Scared of the Panda
Oh, and this makes me miss my ELEMENT. It also makes me miss running in compression socks. It's too hot for that, these days.
6 am. On my way to the half-marathon start line

No comments:

Post a Comment