Monday, November 28, 2011

Getting Back To It

Thanksgiving break was so much fun. I enjoyed seeing all my family. Here is a photo I forgot to post. I come from a family of girls. I wonder if I will have a girl or a boy, this time around. We need boys to help balance us out. Poor Frank, Hilario and Trey, they are out numbered.
Cheyenne's 3rd Birthday Party
It's a new week and I'm trying to get back to my normal routine. We arrived at home yesterday evening. I had plenty of laundry to do, but I started my morning with a run. I had to wait until Trey got back from the gym, which wasn't a problem -- I was so tired. He actually woke me up and asked, "aren't' you going to go running?" Umm, yeah.

I had the hardest time convincing myself to go outside to run. Why? I checked the weather. It was 29 degrees and my bed was so toasty. In the end I got my miles. 4 miles. Later, before dinner time, Cheyenne joined me for a walk. She almost walked a full mile. It took us almost 30 minutes. She would walk, sprint, get out of breath, rest, and then repeat it all over again.
Walking
This afternoon, I got Cheyenne some flavored greek yogurt. Erin, recommended it. Sam's Club sells a 12 pack for 10 dollars. It's a really good deal. I don't eat much yogurt, but I might have to dig into this stash. It's pretty good.
She Loves Greek Yogury
My workouts from last week. Short 2 miles of my goal. Not bad though.

Workout for the Week of Nov. 20th

No comments:

Post a Comment