Tuesday, June 15, 2010

We're Kind-of-a-Big-Deal

Not! 

Linda and I sang karaoke at Hyenas Comedy Night Club

It must have been when I was stepping on stage and grabbing the mic, I thought....How in the world did I get talked into doing this? One name: LINDA!

Okay, it was kind of an inside joke all weekend that Steve would sing karaoke to Linda, since it was their five year wedding anniversary. Which is quite funny, considering he said, "I would rather die than sing karaoke." Since he didn't want to sing, Linda and I sang a duet, in which she dedicated to him. How sweet.

I hope you enjoy this horrible rendition of Mariah Carey's Dreamlover. My favorite part is the beginning of the song when we try to hit a high note. Terrible, but so awesome and liberating. I highly recommend karaoke. Next time, I will be more prepared. Perhaps, I will choreograph a little dance, so it'll be more entertaining.

By the way, you can hear Trey in the background booing. Way to be supportive, honey. :)

I guess the real comedy that night was not the comedians, but our 
poor attempt to sing. It was still fun and I would do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment