Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day 2010

Trey went on a fishing trip with a few friends from church. He left town Wednesday and got back early Sunday morning. There was no cell phone reception out in the gulf, so I went several days without talking to him. So, when he called and said they cut the fishing trip, one day short, I was very happy. 

For Father's Day, I took Trey to the Love Shack, it's a local burger joint and Fort Worth hotspot. The rest of the afternoon, we spent time with family in Southlake. Cheyenne loved the pool at Uncle Jerry's.
01
Happy Father's Day, Daddy!
02
Chey had a chance to see Nanaw
03
04
05
06
Trey jumping out, from under the water, trying to scare Cheyenne.
07
08
We missed Trey so much, while he was away. However, we did stay busy. We went on a group run, we had dinner on the patio at Central market and most of the time Cheyenne was dancing to live music. We also had a blast hanging out with Erin and her girls.

Friday night, I finally got around to watching the Time Travelers Wife. It's been in my Netflix cue for a long time, but I didn't want to put Trey through the torture of having to watch it. I'm glad I watched the movie by myself because it was a tear jerker.

No comments:

Post a Comment