Thursday, January 14, 2010

My Sick Child

IMG_0002This morning, I walked into Cheyenne's room and it smelled horrific! I mean it smelt like a dump truck...it was bad! I went to pick her up and there was vomit everywhere, even in her hair. I'm surprised she was able to sleep in it. We still have the baby monitor and we didn't hear her cry in the middle of the night. I immediately bathed her and decided I was going to stay home with her, at least for half a day.

After she was cleaned up, Trey took her to the bedroom to snuggle. They were snuggling and I was in the kitchen and a few moments later I hear Trey yelling, "DOMINIQUE! Come here! She's throwing up!" She threw up right after breakfast too. I felt really bad for her. Once I called the doctors office and talked with a nurse, Cheyenne was drinking fluids and holding her food down and no fever, but I decided it would be best to stay at home with her, the entire day, especially after three mishaps.
IMG_0007
After a long afternoon nap, she woke up refreshed and ready to play.
IMG_0008
She likes to rub her tummy and find her belly button. Yeah, she's back to normal.
IMG_0009

No comments:

Post a Comment