Thursday, July 23, 2009

Post Production Suite: The Ten Year Plan

I really enjoy what I do. It's fun and it challenges me. But lately I've been thinking about my dream job-or maybe where I see myself in the future.

For me, that would be working from home as a full-time video editor. I could set up a post production suite in my house and it would be FANTASTIC. Clock-in as early as I want (because I'm more productive in the morning) and get off early. That is my ultimate dream job..........I could and would do that. Maybe, that can be part of the ten year plan.

Back to the real world, things at my real (not make believe job) are great. I've picked up several video projects that I will complete before the fall semester. Be looking out for those on my work blog, in the next month or two :)

After given birth to Cheyenne, my main goal was to have balance between work and home life and so far it hasn't been a problem. However, there are evening when I have a little bit of guilt, but I think that's common with most working mom's.
            Shopping

No comments:

Post a Comment