Saturday, November 08, 2008

The Latest from the Doctors Office

Nothing really new to report. No dilation and it looks like I'm right on schedule for a Thanksgiving baby. Great, 3 more weeks carrying this bowling ball.

To me, she hasn't dropped much, but the doctor said she has moved down since last week, but obviously still needs to move down more. I didn't lose or gain any weight, which is a big change from my 4 lb. gain in one week (during my last weigh-in).

Well, Trey is finally back in town. I really missed him too. Last night, I checkout a few DVD's from the public library, so we spent the evening snuggled on the couch watching Perfect Stranger. I wanted to go out for dinner, but Trey was so sick of eating out, so I made him one of his favorites, burritos.

Orginally, I was going to talk him into taking me to the House of Blues to see the Umbrellas, a band I really like, but he was exhausted after working so hard. I've seen the band perform in LA at The Knitting Factory, so I figured I'd just catch them the next time they pass through Dallas.

Today, we made lunch plans to go out and I have a date this morning with the treadmill. Other than that no big plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment