Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Crazy Water

About a month ago I watched a news segment on Mineral Wells--Famous Crazy Water. The history of the town and water fascinated me, so when Trey and I drove to Abilene, Monday, we stopped by. The shop was closed and Trey told me he'd buy me some water the next time he was in town. If you're not familiar with the history of this water, you should check it out here.

My favorite bottle is No. 2.
No. 4 taste like salty tap, but contains the most minerals. Trey warned me not to drink more than 8 ounces a day of 4 because it can cause diarrhea, then he dared Natasha to drink the entire bottle for a dollar. She refused.

Natasha is spending the holiday break with us. She'll be here for about a week. We've already managed to find plenty to do. She's 14 and likes going to the mall, so we ate lunch at the Olive Garden and spent the rest of the day at the mall. According to my cell phone, we walked over 5 miles. There are more than a few malls near us, so I think I'll mix it up the next few days, so we won't get bored. I also plan on taking her to that french restaurant I went to with Cortnee.

this has nothing to do with this entry, I just think it's adorable

No comments:

Post a Comment