Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Things To Do Before We’re 25

A few weeks ago I was going through an old journal and found this list. I remember writing it with Trey over 4 years ago. So the list goes something like this.

1. Married
2. Have a jeep (Trey)
3. Have a VW (Dom)
4. College education
5. Trey making --- (like I would really post that)
6. Mutual Funds
7. ------ in savings
8. Fish Aquarium (this is so random)
9. Live in big city
10. Place Dom wants to go- Hollywood
11. Dom wants to become a good cook

What a strange list. Trey and I obviously have changed some of our priorities. We’ve learned it’s not how much you make, what you drive, or if you have that big aquarium, but the things that do matter are an education, family and a good meal every once in a while.

P.S. We do have a huge aquarium that is empty sitting in the corner of our room. Any offers?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:04 PM

    So Funny! I say a scooter and an Element beat a VW any day!!

    ReplyDelete