Thursday, June 29, 2006

Goodbye Digital Media Class

No more digital media class.


Yesterday was the last day and tonight we're having an end of the summer banquet. I guess we'll eat and they'll pass out awards to the students. I know for sure they'll be screening the video I stayed up editing until 4 am this morning. As a matter of fact, I'm sitting here while it's burning to disc. I hope Trey can come with me. He just called and told me how he's excited because he talked to a guy who restores 69' Chevy's, the same make and model as his truck. Let me fill you in, if you don't know... Trey bought a truck our first year of marriage. He's never driven the thing, however it is in a million pieces in our garage if you'd like to see it. I love Trey to death and want his dream truck to drive one day. One day it will.

No comments:

Post a Comment