Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Stuff

Well, everything has been moving along. The wedding I shot this weekend ran smoothly and I'm about to finish the DVD for HR, which means money, money, money (like the song). Other than that Trey and I are just taking it easy. I'm trying to let the time pass until graduation. It looks like I'll be out of town again this weekend. Trey asked me the other day, "When are you going to stop going out of town." I told him this will probably be the last trip I take for a while. So, where am I going? I'm going to San Antonio to compete in a broadcasting/journalism competition called TIPPA. We'll see how it goes. Right now I'm working, but I have a lot of stuff to do. I really want to go to the gym. I have to write a paper and I don't think it would be very easy to walk while I'm typing on my laptop so maybe I should just try to write the paper as fast as I can and then head to the gym. Last night I worked out and I was trying to do some reading on the treadmill and this guy was making the loudest racket while he was jogging. It was annoying the hell out of me! I wanted to tell him to quiet it down, but I thought that would be really rude, so I tried to take it as long as I could, but after 15 minutes I said, "forget this I'm leaving." I hope that guy isn't there the next time I go. What a jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment